80% of companies still use paper forms. It’s an important medium to our work. Businesses prefer the use of paper documents. Some of us use paper to save the ideas for documents as we input them on the computer. Paper forms are effective when working with employees and clients on a face-to-face basis. Printing costs are also significantly lower when compared to other cutting-edge techniques of processing information. Document saved in paper is not efficient.
Businesses must have an effective method to store information and easy access when needed. So many of businesses start using electronic document management systems but that is a big problem. So, in these days companies are moved to paperless society through document imaging. Document imaging solutions can change the method you presently do for business. Through this one can easily handle the organization in safe and sound environment and use from any place in the world in any time. There are many benefits of document imaging for businesses. There are:
• Cost Savings: With document imaging solutions, employees can use files without leaving their cabin. By this you can save your time, will not waste the time in searching documents and filling paper form. Storage cabinet’s space is not occupied. Everything can be done electronically through which you can save your money.
• Ease of use: The most important consideration of any technology solution is ease of use. Mostly time, employee spends the time in searching for documents, the less time spend doing their jobs, and that lost productivity can significant dollars if users are extremely paid professionals such as attorneys. Solutions that are difficult to use can also occur errors during the scanning/indexing process which would make documents difficult to locate in the future.
• Security: Through Document imaging you can secure your documents. Your documents are protected by password. Only authorized user can access the documents. Other method is protected to your documents by encrypted form.
• Recovery Data: Paper of documents is lost when in any time organization is suffer with flood or fire then your all documents are destroyed. Through Document Imaging solutions you can create the back up in many ways i.e. Hard disk, CD Rom’s storage.
• Packaged solutions: Some Document Imaging solution providers offer packaged solutions that include functionality specific to an industry or industries. These types of vertical industry solutions can increase the possibility of successful implementations and common usage. A good example is that iDOC Corporation has its roots in the legal industry and consequently provides excellent support for that particular vertical market.
Document imaging plays a central and important role in the operation of today’s businesses. The customized archival systems generated through document imaging gives companies the necessary organization and data access required for increasing productivity. When your staff can concentrate on the business itself instead of filing paperwork, your company’s growth will start to expand. Document imaging can improve work-flow times and gives a storage solution for archiving vital documents.